Heart and Life

Sometimes life can be hard . as a human we dont know what will happen to us . just trust God ! He's right up there . He's always know the best for us . God's plan for our life . He useful and loving advanced planing ..

here we go :D
normally my life turned up and down . after having a happy life , so now im gonna faced my sh** life pulak .. no..this is not fair to me . not because of my bad day or what ever fucking days . this is because of the person who make my life turn into @#$%^*& !! opss no comment .

i spent all my lonely day with my tears . ohh goshh -.-' im not strong enough . i just think , think and think . i started crying all of a sudden . you are too much honey . too much . TOO MUCH ! do you hear that . opss soryy , of coz you cant hear rite ..

so to control my feeling . my damn feeling , my heart feeling .. i ask my mom to buy me some cabbury chocolate and ice-cream . ohh then my mom ask me back . are you crazy . nak gemuk kaa ! muehehehe . i just say that i lapaiqqq . then she give a good respone . huhu . so i hope when im eating chocolate and ice-cream my heart will beat normally . i hope that i'll be more relaxed . and the first thing is i'll have my SMILE back ! :-)